Sunday, November 18, 2018

Status Update - Turns 3 and Turn 4

It has been a busy week and weekend for me, and I haven't been able to finish the turn yet. I expect to have the Sitesville video out tomorrow (Monday) and then starting working on Engagement Maps and Reports.  I expect to have Turn 3 reports out by Wednesday.  After that, I will work on the following:
  1. Intelligence: Publish the OOBs of Divisions that were engaged and had prisoners taken during the first day of the campaign (Turns 1 - 3).
  2. Unit Quality: Upgrade unit quality for units that are eligible based on their cumulative grades.
  3. Order of Battle: I will update the order of battle (strengths, qualities, brigade and division commanders) for Day 2 of the campaign (Turns 4 - 6) and send each army its order of battle)
  4. Turn 4 Orders: Because I am working on the above items, Turn 4 orders will be due on December 2, 2018.
Sitesville will be the last engagement of this turn, so there are no other surprises.

Still working on it...


No comments:

Post a Comment